Author Topic: STONE MOUNTAIN HIGHLAND GAMES, October 2015  (Read 11632 times)

Mary

• Administrator
STONE MOUNTAIN HIGHLAND GAMES, October 2015
« on: September 25, 2015, 08:43:42 PM »
OK guys --- we've wanted to get into Stone Mountain Georgia for about 8 years and were never allowed. That's now changed and CLAN THOM(P)SON SOCIETY WILL BE AT STONE MOUNTAIN in October!

We need you to show up at the tent and the parade of tartans - let's look like the proud, growing clan that we are!

Don't let us down here - lots of states are within driving distance and we hope to see many of you there! Help us make this a success.....

Stirling Thompson

Re: STONE MOUNTAIN HIGHLAND GAMES, October 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 05:48:18 AM »
Great job! Hope everything goes well there. Hopefully we'll get to Loon Mountain, NH soon.
Semper Fidelis! Semper Familia!
Stu

Mary

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 01:47:12 PM »
Great job! Hope everything goes well there. Hopefully we'll get to Loon Mountain, NH soon.

We're working on it from our end too, Stu....... We have some support from outside our clan up there -- don't give up!

IanKiser

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 06:06:31 PM »
I would have loved to go, but alas I have a thing for work on the 3rd and I want to meet "The Mountain" from Game of Thrones on the 4th. Hope everyone going has a blast, and I will most definitely be at the Loch Norman games.

Mary

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 05:05:18 PM »
Darn!   

Well, plan on it for next year!  We'll miss ya.....

Mary

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 10:21:14 PM »
THE REIVERS RIDE AGAIN!

I hope you guys have a blast! Paul & I sure do wish we could go. You know we would if we could! Gotta get back to Texas though.
If anything interesting happens, call me!!!  LOL
:)

Y'all be safe, tell Heidi & Allan hello for us and thanks for going!  :)

-Cheryll
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

IanKiser

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 04:32:57 PM »
I will not be able to make it this weekend. I wish I could though. I will see most of y'all next year at the Loch Norman games. Hope y'all have fun.

Thomas B. Thompson

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 08:03:48 PM »
Hope that everyone that made it to Stone Mountain had a great time.  Sorry we didn't make it.
We were in driving distance but had some medical issues that kept us home. Mainly it was me
as my bad knee from worst to worster ( I know---no such word ) but that's what happened.
If some test come back okay, I'll getting my knee replacement in about five weeks. I'm sure that
by next spring I should be up and running. Looking forward to seeing those I know and meeting new ones. So much from part of the world.

Wishing everyone the best,

Tom & Barbara