Author Topic: Stone Mountain Highland Games  (Read 8181 times)

taterbugbrown

Stone Mountain Highland Games
« on: August 31, 2014, 08:08:08 PM »
October 17-19, 2014

I hope to be there.  Anyone else?

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
Re: Stone Mountain Highland Games
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 07:29:09 PM »
I wish!! We'll make it eventually.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 09:21:40 AM »
Tater - Did you make it to these games??
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

taterbugbrown

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 06:43:38 AM »
     I did!!.  It was a blast.  I carried a few CTS brochures just in case I ran into any wayward clan members but alas, I did not.  However, I follow MacTavish on Facebook and someone has been posting pictures from the games on their page and everyone they have posted has been a Thompson!  It may be that an official presence at these games next year will be good for membership.

I did take a couple of short videos of the parade of Tartans.  I may get around to posting them sometime this week.

cheryllwith2ls

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 08:02:25 AM »
Nice! You did good Tater ;) I'm glad you had fun!
Yes, Thompson's make up a lot of (most of) their membership. I guess we'll have to look into these games again. I believe at one time we did have a tent there but I'm not sure what happened. Look forward to the videos!
-Cheryll